2/18/11

My Pizza Crust!

My Pizza Crust!

Mix together:
2 T yeast
3 cups warm water
1/4 c. olive oil (i use whatever oil i have)
1 T honey ( or sugar)
1 t. kosher salt (or any salt you have)

Let rest for about 5 min.

Next:
Add all the 6 cups flours( can use any flours you'd like)

I knead for about 5 min.
Let the dough rest for about 10 min.
Divide into about 3 pizzas, roll out (i use 15 in. pizza pans or stone or cookie sheets)
(I put cornmeal on bottom of pans or stone)
I pre-bake for around 7 min at 425, take out and
top pizzas with what you want!
Bake for about 15 min.

Notes:
  • Sometimes I add herbs or olives to the dough or parm cheese, yuummm.
  • Also can freeze dough you have left. either pre baked or just the dough.
  • I wrap in wax paper and store in zip loc type bags. Defrost completely when ready to use
  • Can also use for calazones!

No comments:

Post a Comment