1/30/09

My HomeMade Teriyaki Sauce

My HomeMade Teriyaki Sauce!

3 c. brown sugar
3 c. soy sauce
2 1/2 c. water
4 T. oil
4 t. ginger
8 cloves of garlic or 5 t. of pd. garlic
1 t. sesame oil(opt, its strong so might not want that much!)

Mix soy sauce, and sugar, add water. Mix up real good! add rest of ingred. heat up in micowave.
store in frig in canning 2 qt. canning jar. I have stored this in the pantry with no problems.

note:
also you can add 2 t. sesame oil to give it a more korean bbq taste!!
also substitute some of the water for wine!!
this is good on anything you use teriyaki sauce on!
*another note!!
i buy soy sauce by the gallons, also brown sugar by the 25 lbs since i use these in other cooking and its cheaper than buying the boxes and bottle for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE teriyaki! Thanks for the recipe, one I will have to try soon!

    ReplyDelete